Swimming Pool & Gym.
The Marina Hotel has a gym, a small indoor swimming pool and sauna, which can be used for free by those on a 12 month marina contract. Please contact Marina reception for further information.
Lagos Municipal Leisure Centre
The other option is the public facility Lagos Municipal Leisure Centre.
Located opposite McDonald’s and has a 25m pool and two 17m pools, a Jacuzzi and gymnasium. The pools and gym are open Monday to Friday 7am to 10pm and Saturdays 9am to 8pm. The centre is closed on Sundays and holidays. Pay by the day or get a monthly pass for longer stays.
• Large Pool – Cool and separated into 8 lanes for serious swimmers.
• Smaller Pool – Quite warm, shallower, and also used for aqua-robics & children’s classes.
• Hydrotherapy – Small pool with 2 water-jets, Jacuzzi areas & is quite warm. Aeration is turned off during children’s classes. Latest schedule of classes/sessions.
• Gymnasium – Sports Hall and various exercise rooms. All are clean and very well equipped, with excellent staff.
• Evaluations and Personal Plans can be arranged. Personal Trainers can be provided.
- One piece swim suits for ladies and Lycra shorts for men are obligatory.
- Swim hats must be worn.
- Flip-flops must be worn when walking around the pool area.